Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Boom

A hectic day has meant a late evening post. Just after dragging myself away from Bad Company which isn't the toughest thing in the world to do. A busy day meant I missed out on pretty much every horse that was tipped up to win today so the bank account cannot be described as healthy. I think I'll get slightly nostalgic with a song from the quirky Irish band Ham Sandwich (only would a name so mundane be have its genesis in Ireland). Not to be confused with the Swedish post punk The Hives Tick Tick Boom or Saliva's Click Click Boom.

This may be a reference to how things are currently going in this little isle of ours, or else I'm getting slightly delusional at the thought of learning this application. Currently shuddering at the thought and will possibly wake up in a cold sweet in a few hours.

No comments: