Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Help!

I am currently torn between whether or not to purchase that giant Beatles box set yokey. So in true Irish fashion I have decided to implement a far more expensive/short term solution by buying the back catalogue one by one. So first up was the soundtrack to the film Help!, having watched it recently (thank you BBC4 and Kerstin for sitting through it with me), I decided that it was far better than my memory had served me. So off to planet cdwow to purchase said same cd. The stand out track was the Lennon penned You've Gotta Hide You're Love Away. Also the other thing that stands out from repeated listening is how amazingly solid and brilliant a Beatles' album is.

Anyways to keep Apple Corp from tracking me down today's video is a cover of the song mentioned above from Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam fame.




Oh and the new Editors album is out in the near future, here is the new song Papillon, and also one quick question, why is there a Goran Ivanisevic look a like running??

1 comment:

Jeffer Shen said...

The black face with the red trim is snazzy. The tri-compax layout of the chronograph replica watches dials, never had a more flattering frame, and the red arrow tipped seconds counter hand for the chronograph fits rolex replica uk nicely in place. Marcello C. uses a Valjoux 7750 automatic movement which is about as trusted a movement as you can get. An interesting rolex replica watches thing about the Senatore is bracelet with the wide middle link. I'd love to see how this looks, but I have a feeling it rolex replica uk gives the watch a really impressive look on your wrist. The bracelet is 22mm wide, while the case is 42.5mm wide. I am not sure how I feel about the see-through caseback window being mineral rolex replica uk glass, but the crystal on the face is sapphire of course. This watch actually represents the most expensive, non-precious metal watch that Marcello C. makes.